- Easy hook up Battery Backup Exchange Box with 13.8 V DC INPUT Source.
- In normal operation, the DC load is powered by the 13.8 V DC INPUT (permanent source).
- When the 13.8 V DC permanent source is accidental cut-off, the unit will switch to use the 12 V Battery (by Voltage Comparator Circuitry) to power up the DC load for Backup purpose.
- The unit is designed to accept a voltage range 11 – 15 V DC at the 13.8 V DC INPUT.
- While powering up the load, at the same time, the 13.8 V DC INPUT will deliver a small charging current to maintain the 12 V battery’s state of charge.